As one of my greatest passions is education, I was easily attracted to this video that addresses how learning is being revolutionized by technology.
The talk really resonated with me because I have experienced first-hand how a simple combination of:
- Web technology
- Video and
- The will to learn
can create endless opportunities for learning and development. By using free tools like YouTube, TED Talks and iTunes University, I have learnt about various topics in business, technology, and personal development from eminent personalities like:
- Clayton Christensen – A professor at Harvard Business School,
- Paul Otellini – The CEO of Intel, and
- Jeff Immelt – The CEO of GE
- Jamie Dimon – The CEO of JPMorgan Chase
- Jim Rohn – An acclaimed personal development author and speaker.
While I may never meet any of these people in real life, they have all taught me important lessons for my career and personal life. It really is a brave new world people. What do YOU want to learn?