- Depressing stat of day: Canada has 33 million people, and added 28,400 jobs in June. That’s 10,000 more than U.S., population 311 million.
- “Today the greatest single source of wealth is between your ears.” ~ Brian Tracy
- “Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish” – Steve Jobs: http://t.co/6WctX6K
- A Guide for Summer Interns: Your Personal Matrix – Jodi Glickman – Harvard Business Review:http://t.co/JcHZrRm via @AddThis
- How to Create a LinkedIn Profile That Really Connects | BNET: http://t.co/AAMf9QP
- Cloud solutions may give SMEs the flexibility to weather the current financial storm:blogs.sap.com/cloud/2011/07/…